Mar 14, 2012

MLIA(?)

Well, I think there's 70% chance that I will get a new job at Westar Auto Sdn Bhd after I personally handed the resume and the letter from my college to the company's department at Dang Wangi. It feels great, especially when you've been doing nothing for a very long time now.

We went to KLCC afterwards to buy a few Hot Wheels cars. Madi is collecting them now.... I don't really know why.

ALL HAIL TO THE LONGEST SHOPPING SPREE WITH A GUY. EVER.

We went to Giant Ulu Klang afterwards to get more cars. Another half and hour shopping! yay!

It wasn't a really bad day for me. I finally got to hear her voice again today. I had no idea she's been mad to me after all this time? ....Always - said Snape

lolwtf xD

The best part is always save for the last. Liverpool finally won a game after 3 games losing streak to Man Utd, Arsenal and Sunderland. I honestly wanted a defeat so Liverpool can get rid of Kenny faster. I'm sorry, Kenny. You're a legend, but not a world class manager.

But Liverpool won. My captain fantastic scored a hatt-rick today. The first hatt-rick in Merseyside derby after Ian Rush scored 3 goals or more 30 years ago. Much much better performance from the Reds from the last match. But I'm afraid, that won't last long. Its been awhile since Liverpool won league matches back-to-back under Kenny Daglish.


Gerrard's quote during the interview after the match;
"We want to bring our fans to Wembley again"
Yeah! Let's win FA Cup!
YNWA

No comments:

Post a Comment