Jun 15, 2012

brofist

Hey there, people!

As you can see, I've already bought a Playstation 3 160GB 2 weeks ago. I don't go around telling people saying "weyh, aku nak beli ps3. haha". That's bullshit.

But I do remember telling to my closes friends only. And I already told them not to tell anyone about this because in the end, everyone is going to make fun of me. But one of them did go around telling people. I felt stupid. But I don't blame him.

I bought this with my own money and I don't need people to tell me what to buy with my own money (except for my parents).

You see, I'm quite a busy person. I don't really have time to play this console and I'm well aware of it. Its a waste of money buying something that you don't really use. Well, I never tell anyone but this, so you readers maybe the first to know this;

I didn't buy this for myself, I bought it for my brother. Some of you might remember the post (deleted already) that I posted 1 month ago about my brother. Well, after that incident, I decided to buy him something that we both can share and play together to have more quality time as brothers.

So far, it turned out really okay. We started to talk to each other now.

And finally, I've been thinking about posting more posts but I don't really think its necessary. Some things are better kept to yourself and not worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment