Jun 24, 2012

How crazy the time flies. By the time I woke up this morning, I realized its 23th June already and its Messi's birthday. And EXACTLY A YEAR AGO, I posted a birthday post.... a Leo Messi birthday post. I don't know how to find the URL, but its there somewhere..


Steven Gerrard to me, is the most complete player ever. But you Leo, you deserves to be at the top. Maybe not in my heart, but always in others'.

....or you readers can just search a better post than this in Tumblr. There's plenty of good Messi birthday posts :D (trust me, there's a lot of good posts in tumblr. If you're a fan, take a time and search for it)

”Since I was three or four years, I dreamed of being a footballer. I walked around with a football and always wanted to play. My only thought was to become a player, did not think of anything else. If I had not made me one, really no idea that I would be today. I don’t know what Barcelona saw in me, but will always be grateful for what they have done and continue doing. By the time I arrived, my medical treatment was very expensive, and they paid it all, giving me the opportunity to play. It was a very nice gesture, they made my dream. I’ll be forever grateful, forever.” - Lionel Messi

Happy birthday again, Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment