Mar 20, 2013

1 Litre of Tears



To those who haven't watch this drama, please, have a spare time sometimes and watch it. I never thought I'll shed a tear watching a drama! The storyline, the characters and melody is just beautiful. This is not your ordinary love drama. It'll get sadder and sadder after every episodes. It only have 11 episodes total. Every episode is worth to watch. K, not gonna spoil the plot.

I'm not a regular drama lover, the last drama I watched was Doctor Heli Code Blue (also a japanese drama) which was 3-4 years ago! (Its kinda sad to watch Yamapi cried xD) No homo.

I remembered one of my lecturers 2 years ago actually said; "Siapa ada tengok cerita jepun yang pasal perempuan ada cancer tu? Ada tak? Saya menangis tau tengok cerita tu(ps/ she's a biology teacher, so it kinda make sense for her to suddenly jump into a drama related to a disease). "1 Litre of Tears ke?" - I replied.

I actually knew about the drama because of their OST song called 'Konayuki'. Never watch the drama back then. Which, opens up the idea to watch the drama lately. It worth every minute.

*updated
Finished watching it yesterday. Never thought I love this drama so much lol. Feels like watching it again, but I'm afraid I might shed another litre xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment