Jan 17, 2013

Clogged

Subhanallah.

Its been a while since I last shed tears hearing quran recitations. The last time was a year ago, it was from Sheikh Mishary Al Afasy, surah As-Sajdah. My favorite surah in the Al-Quran. Why? I heard the surah for the first time during my PLKN days. Ustaz's favorite surah. He always recites it every morning before Subuh prayer. But surah Al Munafiqun is the most frequent surah I always recites in Al-Quran, tho.

2 days ago, there was another beautiful voice I just found out about. A young German name Fatih Seferagic. The other one is Mohammad Taha Al Junayd. Fatih recites surah Tawbah and Taha recites Al-Mulk (one of my favorite surah). MashaAllah. I never shed so many tears in 1 day for so long now. I'm not saying the voice alone touches my heart, but the definition of every ayat  alongside with the beautiful voice drains me in tears.

For those of you who never heard of Fatih Seferagic and Mohammad Taha, I recommend you to watch their videos on Youtube. It doesn't have to be only those two, it can be anyone else's recititations. If it doesn't moves your heart, I don't know what will. Wallahualam

I know I've been a little bit too emotional lately with my friends and I never had my pendirian tetap. I kept changing my minds. I hope I can change that in me.

Salam.

2 comments:

  1. Terfikir pasal ustaz pon aku dah boleh nangis. Menyesal dulu tak contact dia time still ada number dia..

    ReplyDelete