Jan 13, 2013

I'm pathetic



The thought of avoiding people who thinks I'm annoying not gonna make me less annoying, but it often helps me a lot.

I've been avoiding a lot of female friends lately. Not everyone, but almost all of them, actually. Almost every female friends I have told me that I'm annoying, whether its directly to myself or I can just easily assume it by the way they're treating me. It kinda hurts when people told you that you're annoying when you just trying be funny(?) or trying not to bore yourself by telling normal stuffs to other people. (I'm sorry, I don't find myself rather entertaining by not making fun of something.)

Lately, there's a friend of friend of mine who commented on the same status I commented saying "Farhan Zuki tu kawan kau ke? Annoying gile aku tengok xD". It hurts a lot. Especially when you already making foes without being friends first.

That's when I tend to go 'annoying' most of the time. I don't avoid my male friends tho even if they call me annoying or whatever. I'm not gonna get butthurted over some insult form of compliments from guys, yo.

I feel clingy, I feel too attached, I feel like I'm constantly annoying you all of you. I'm sorry.

Forgive me, friends. I cannot change the way I am right now. Its either you bear with my annoyance or just stay away from me.

Maybe this is the reason I actually never really talk to any girls since I was 13-16 years old. I'm not good with making friends and I'm not good being a friend either.

Yes, I might be a little bit(?) emotional right now. I'm sorry if this post offended you. I'm sorry for saying sorry. Have a good year and all the best in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment